- The hardcore feeling you get when while running in the cold rain and snow.
- The ability to track your progress and evaluate your efforts with technology.
- Gear, gear, and more gear!
- Setting and beating goals.
- The clarity that after a long run.
- Watching the steam pour off you body as you stretch after a long run in the early morning cold.
- Cool spring evenings in farm country.
- Nature’s smells while out in the early morning or evening. Like being a kid again.
- Getting faster.
- How it motivates me.
Ten things I Love about RunningFebruary 14th, 2012 | Tags: love, motivation, running
Comments Off on Ten things I Love about Running